Skip to main content

Boreal Community Media

Hermantown Fire Department Warns Of Sign That Gas Could Be Leaking Into A Home

Feb 21, 2023 09:20AM ● By Content Editor
Photo: Fox 21 News

By Alexandra Burnley - Fox 21 News - February 20, 2023

The Hermantown Volunteer Fire Department is sharing this photo to remind homeowners that if your vent is discolored from overheating, it’s a sign that there could be an issue with the gas in your house that could lead to a fire or carbon monoxide poisoning.

To read the full story, visit the Fox 21 News site here. 
Boreal Ship Spotter - larger view here