Give Boreal Week: What I Like About You? Free Tech Support for Boreal Members
Nov 14, 2019 04:38AM
● By Editor
Marnie McMillian likes (maybe loves) our Boreal Student Technology Interns
We depend on your community financial support. Once a year, we ask Community Members make their donations to non-profit public media from Boreal Community Media.
Give Boreal Week is the one week annual fundraising event to support Boreal Community Media, a non-profit 501 (c)(3) corporation who provides free news, information, a community events calendar, business directory, classified ads and more to the North Shore and the Arrowhead region of Northeastern Minnesota.
Private individual donations can be made by sending your check made payable to Boreal Community Media to Boreal Community Media, P.O Box 1269, Grand Marais MN 556064.
Or you can drop your check off at the Boreal Community Media offices in the Cascade Building at 21 West Second Street in Grand Marais, MN.
Or if you would like to make an on-line donation directly to Boreal Community Media, follow this link to our page on the GiveMN website.
Cook County Students like their Boreal wearables! You can get one too for a contribution of $50 or greater. Select a t-shirt, stocking cap or Boreal hat.
Kyle Nelson proudly sports his Boreal T-shirt.
Raymond Young (left) Ari Fish and are snug and warm in their Boreal stocking caps.
Alex (left) and Gabe Santos are liking their Boreal baseball caps.
The nattily attired Landon Boen completes his stylish look with the addition of a Boreal hat.
This fall we are asking our users to tell us What I like about you? Here's what some Boreal believers have said they like about our service.
Doug Sanders, Grand Marais
Consider all the many benefits of Boreal and make your contribution to Boreal Community Media.
- Community news and information, including reports from our valued partners at WTIP and the Cook County News Herald.
- Weather forecast and emergency information, such as severe weather alerts, school closings, road closings and more.
- A community calendar featuring meetings, events and activities posted for free by any member of the community.
- A free business directory for local businesses and organizations.
- Free classified advertising with dozens of categories.
- Feature articles of local interest from around the region.
- Profiles of community members and their organizations.
- Sponsorship opportunities allowing businesses to feature their messages, specials, promotions and more.
- Public notices from Cook County government, law enforcement, including weekly Sheriff's office and Conservation officer reports.
WE ONLY ASK FOR COMMUNITY FINANCIAL SUPPORT ONE WEEK EACH YEAR. PLEASE MAKE YOUR DONATION TO BOREAL COMMUNITY MEDIA!
Watch David Blackburn talk about what he liked about being a Boreal student intern