Local Food Market seeking vendors
Feb 21, 2019 10:47AM
Media release from the Northwoods Food Project - February 21, 2019
Are YOU interested in selling at the Local Food Market this summer?
We'd love to have you join us!
Here are some questions for you to think about:
- How many weeks from June - October do you estimate that you would attend? _____ weeks out of 18?
- The market is generally open somewhere in the range of 4:30 - 6:30 on Thursdays. How does this timeframe work for you?
- What would you be selling? (fresh fruit and vegetables, meat, fish, eggs, dairy, honey, jams, jellies, pickles, baked goods, and seeds and plants that produce food…
- Can you reliably arrive set up at least 15 minutes before start time?
- Will you be able to provide weekly email or phone updates of your best guess about items you’ll have for sale that week? We need this to create effective advertising to increase attendance (and sales!).
If this sounds like your cup of tea (or bushel of beans, or carton of eggs...) contact:
Diane at [email protected], 387-3015 or
Hartley at [email protected], 387-2330
for more information.