Give Boreal Week: What I Like About You? Local News and Unique Views
Nov 10, 2019 06:15AM
Watch what Doug Sanders likes about Boreal
IT'S GIVE BOREAL FUND RAISER WEEK.
Lots of our users like our comprehensive local news coverage. We bring you local news you can use everyday. Road closures, construction updates and restrictions. Cook County Sheriff's Weekly Reports. Weekly conservation Officer Reports. County News and Government updates. Profiles of community leaders and local businesses. These are all reasons people depend on Boreal 24/7 everyday.
We depend on community financial support to keep brining you the news you depend on.
Only once a year, we ask for community members to make their tax deductible donations to Boreal Community Media.
If you are a Boreal.org user, consider giving a tax deductible donation to Boreal Community Media. You funds help us provide a unique on-line resource 24/7 365 days a year.
Private individual donations can be made by sending your check made payable to Boreal Community Media to Boreal Community Media, P.O Box 1269, Grand Marais MN 556064.
Or you can drop your check off at the Boreal Community Media offices in the Cascade Building at 21 West Second Street in Grand Marais, MN.
Or if you would like to make an on-line donation directly to Boreal Community Media, follow this link to our page on the GiveMN website.
Cook County Students like their Boreal wearables! You can get one too for a contribution of $50 or greater. Select a t-shirt, stocking cap or Boreal hat.
Kyle Nelson proudly sports his Boreal T-shirt.
Raymond Young (left) Ari Fish and are snug and warm in their Boreal stocking caps.
Alex (left) and Gabe Santos are liking their Boreal baseball caps.
Beth Kennedy, Local Business Owner, Community Volunteer
"The best most important thing about Boreal is that it has connected the community through the years that it has been in existence! You can put meetings and events on Boreal for free! Or weather warnings! Ads in newspapers are not timely and they are expensive! So boreal is especially great for nonprofits! You can find a lost item by posting or you can get a ride! It is a great communication tool!"
Consider all the many benefits of Boreal and make your contribution to Boreal Community Media.
- Community news and information, including reports from our valued parts at WTIP and the Cook County News Herald.
- Weather forecast and emergency information, such as severe weather alerts, school closings, road closings and more.
- A community calendar featuring meetings, events and activities posted for free by any member of the community.
- A free business directory for local businesses and organizations.
- Free classified advertising with dozens of categories.
- Feature articles of local interest from around the region.
- Profiles of community members and their organizations.
- Sponsorship opportunities allowing businesses to feature their messages, specials, promotions and more.
- Public notices from Cook County government, law enforcement, including weekly Sheriff's office and Conservation officer reports.