Important Information from Cook County Schools
Jul 14, 2020 02:46PM
The entire staff of the Cook County School District appreciates your support and understands in this time of uncertainty a strong partnership aids greatly in the success of all learners.
The Minnesota Department of Education will be releasing further direction for the start of school the week of July 27th. In the interim, the district has begun work on a safety plan for the district restart plan.
● Including classroom capacity.
● Safety Protocols at the schools
● Sanitizing the schools
Teachers are planning for all three learning models from the State.
● School teams of teachers are meeting to review distance learning.
● Teams are looking at hybrid learning models
● The district has made the decision to provide students with a chromebook.
● We are addressing connectivity issues and improving our delivery systems
The district will continue to provide weekly updates.
The Cook County School District will be releasing our restart plan in August.
The Cook County School District would like to request the parents/guardians and students to complete the survey being sent out. Your voices are critical as we plan for the fall.