'Live on the Waterfront' goes virtual this summer
Jul 06, 2020 09:40AM
From CBC News · Thunder Bay - July 2, 2020
The City of Thunder Bay is going virtual with its popular Live on the Waterfront concert series.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, this summer's concerts will be streamed live on the city's website.
"There is something for everyone," Louisa Costanzo, the city's supervisor of cultural development and events said in a statement. "Even though the format is different, the virtual concert series will still carry on the spirit of the event by celebrating music."
This year's lineup is:
- July 8 – Jocelyn Alice, Morning Light Acoustic Quartet
- July 15 – Tami Neilson, Cartwrights, The Hoolies
- July 22 – Sharon Musgrave's Soulcake, Sunday Wilde & 1 Eyed Jacks, Anna Torontow with Mood Indigo
- July 29 – Ragged Road, Cold Lake Sun, Gibson Martin & I
- August 5 – Tenille Arts, Chris Talarico, Tim Albertson
- August 12 – RIIT, Sam Louis, Christina Martin
- August 19 – Big Sugar, James Boraski & Momentary Evolution, Blood Red Moon
- August 26 – Haviah Mighty, Tourist Bureau, LockyerBoys
Performances start at 7 p.m., and will be streamed at thunderbay.ca/live.
To read the original article and see related reporting, follow this link to the CBC Thunder Bay website. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/thunder-bay/live-on-the-waterfront-2020-1.5633132