Guided Grocery Tours return in February
Dec 04, 2019 06:58AM
● By Editor
A guided grocery tour can help you spend your food budget wisely!
During our tours, we’ll practice how to:
- Buy produce that’s in season and on budget,
- Compare prices to find bargains,
- Decipher food labels,
- Spot hidden sugars,
- Find whole grains,
- Save money!
Join us at:
- Johnson’s – Saturday, Feb. 8 from 2-3 pm
- the Co-op – Wednesday, Feb. 12 from 10 – 11 am
- Gene’s IGA - Thursday, Feb. 13 from 4 – 5 pm
All participants will receive a $10 produce voucher. Tours will be led by Hartley Newell-Acero, the Outreach Coordinator at Sawtooth Mountain Clinic and a Mayo Clinic trained wellness coach. To save your spot on a tour, email [email protected] or call 218-387-2330.
Spaces and vouchers are limited, so sign up today!