Living Well with Chronic Conditions, classes start Thursday
Mar 07, 2019 02:23PM
● By Editor
Media release from Sawtooth Mountain Clinic - March 7, 2019
Sawtooth Mountain Clinic and Juniper offer Living Well with Chronic Conditions.
An ever-increasing number of people are living longer with chronic pain and/or multiple chronic conditions. Research has proven that people with chronic conditions can learn skills to effectively manage their illness and improve health outcomes.
This 6-class program is designed to help participants deal with chronic conditions.
- techniques to deal with frustration, fatigue, pain and isolation,
- appropriate exercise for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility, and endurance,
- appropriate use of medications,
- communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals,
- nutrition, and
- how to evaluate new treatments.
Classes start March 21 and the cost is $20. Scholarships are available.
Contact Chris Angelo at (218) 264-0277 for more information, or sign up at www.yourjuniper.com.