American Craft Beer Week
at Voyageur Brewing Company
It’s (one of) our favorite weeks of the year.
We have a variety of events to celebrate beer and have fun at Voyageur. We hope you’ll join us in the celebration of our favorite beverage!
Wednesday, May 16th
- Bike to the brewery (free 9 ounce for showing up in cycle gear!)
- Brewery sing-along 6-8pm with Sue
Thursday, May 17th
- Bags Tournament and pizza party 6-8pm – $5/person, $10/team (free for Canteen Club members)*
Friday, May 18th
- Intro to craft beer class with samples – 6pm ($5)
- Timmy Haus 4-7pm
- Friday Night Flights – all day! ($10 flight special)
Saturday, May 19th
- Kubb tournament – $5/person, $10/team (includes a pint)*
- Victoria Day Reception & boot hockey contest
Sunday, May 20th
- Public brew day on the pilot system with our Head Brewer Stuart Long 11am-7pm
*Advanced sign up required
More information available on the Voyageur Brewing Company website.
- Weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- May 16, 2018 through May 20, 2018
- 3:00PM - 7:00PM