2017 Thursday Local Food Market - Vendor Meeting!
If you want to accept SNAP/EBT at the Thursday Market, you MUST attend!
It is time to get ready for the Market!
All Vendors for the 2017 Thursday Local Food Market
are asked to attend a mandatory Market Meeting
on Thursday, May 25th
Cook County Community Center
At this meeting, we will discuss the plans for the 2017 Market:
• Market Dates and Times
• Changes from last season
• Your input on how to make this another great season
• And NEW for this year: Accepting SNAP at the Market
The Northwoods Food Project is getting ready to accept SNAP at the market this season!
This will allow people with limited income an opportunity to use their food benefits at our market!
VENDORS who would like to accept SNAP/EBT at the 2017 Local Food Market MUST complete the short training during this Market Meeting.
• Basics of selling allowable SNAP products
• Signage at SNAP vendor tables
• Token system for customers making payments to you
• “Cashing in” your tokens at the end of each Market
• Payments from Northwoods Food Project
• Signing the SNAP vendor agreement
Please RSVP to Diane firstname.lastname@example.org, 387-3015 or
Kristin Kristin@sawtoothmountainclinic.org, 387-2330
Please share this information with anyone who may be interested in selling at the 2017 Thursday Local Food Market!