The following topics are available:
- What's the difference between a "login name" and a "username"?
- How can I tell how much time I have logged this month?
- How do I change my password?
- Is there any way to monitor what my kids are allowed to see on the web?
- Can I install the Boreal Access configuration on more than one computer?
- Nothing seems to work! I can't fix it!!!!!!!
- Yes, however, you will only be able to log in from one computer at a time. If you want to login more than one computer at the same time you will be required to have a second Boreal account, or you will need to have your computers networked together so they can share a single Internet connection.
- Close everything, and reboot your computer. This really can fix a lot of problems!
- If that doesn't fix it the best thing to do is to stop and take a break...have a cupa something and look out the window for a while...or if it's 1:30 in the morning...hit the hay and try again in the morning. Please don't hesitate to call 387-9471... but not at 1:30 AM!...We don't know all the answers but we will sure try and help!