Come on in....1/2 price on our awesome hand crafted burgers!
1/2 price appetizers from 3-6pm EVERY day.
3719 W. Highway 61, Lutsen
Explorers’ Club is a licensed daycare and established summer outdoor program for elementary school kids in Grand Marais, MN. If you have outdoor skills and lots of energy, and you enjoy working with 6–11 year olds, this could be a great opportunity. Activities include hiking, stream walking, canoeing, berry picking, swimming, cookouts on the beach, archeology digs, gardening, and sailing. 30-40 hours per week, June–August.
Call Sarah at 248-787-4380 for more information, or send resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com. Application deadline April 30. Starting wage $9.50/hour.
CONTACT: Kate Fitzgerald
DATE: 04/15/2014 09:03am
Lost Husqvarna 394 Chainsaw (power head only)
Lost on Hwy 61 between Grand Marais & 5 mile rock.
If found please call Winchester or Leslie at 370-8187 or 387-2723
CONTACT: Winchester Higgins
DATE: 04/15/2014 09:02am
We have an Open Job Position for a Skilled, Proactive & Detail Oriented Handyperson to Join Our Team. Looking for a Reliable, Self-Starter with a Positive and Motivated Attitude. Must be able to Plan, Organize, and Follow through on Work with Minimal Supervision.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Repair and Perform Routine Service Requests
- Such as Painting, Light Construction, and Carpentry:
- Stairs, Gates, Fences, Patios, Railings, Decks, Siding.
- Tile, Carpet, Flooring, Roofing, and Gutters.
- Shutters, Cabinets, Doors, Windows, Sliding Glass Doors
- Such as Plumbing (including water lines), A/C and Heating
- Service Appliances (when applicable)
- Change Locks and Make Keys.
- Grounds Keeping Maintenance:
- Snow Removal
- Summer Lawn Maintenance
- Firewood Stacking and Delivery
- 6 Years of Previous Experience in the Trades
- Valid MN Driver License
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficient Understanding of Basic Computer Skills including:
- Excel, Word, Email, and Material/Parts Acquisition via the
- Available at times for On Call Weekend and Emergency
- Knowledge of the Safe Use of Equipment and Materials.
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs and to meet all physical requirements.
CONTACT: Nathan Works
DATE: 04/14/2014 09:27pm
(2) Tickets to Collective Soul in Thunder Bay, Tuesday April 15, 2014 @ 8 PM. Seats are close to stage, Centered. Section Orch, Row D. Check the Community Auditorium web site for seating chart. $100.00 For both tickets....Great seats! MAKE OFFER------Concert is TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!
CONTACT: Craig Schulte
DATE: 04/14/2014 09:18pm