Netscape Mail versions 6 and 7
- Click [Create Profile...], [Next].
- Enter a name for the profile. It can be anything you want. Then click [Finish].
- Open Netscape Mail. The Account Wizard should automatically start. If it doesn't:
- Click the [Edit] menu, then click [Mail & Newsgroup Account Settings...]
- Click on [Add Account] on the lower left part of the screen.
- Select [Email Account] from the menu. Click Next.
- Enter the following information:
Your Name: (Name of the person who will be using the email)
Email Address: (Email address this account is for)
- Select [POP] as the type of incoming server and enter the following information below:
Incoming Server: mail.boreal.org
Outgoing Server: smtp.boreal.org
- Enter your username. This is everything before the @ in the email address. Click Next.
- Enter anything you want as the Account Name. Click Next.