Part Time & On-Call Snowplow/Equipment Operator(s) and General Laborer
Caribou Cabin Service is seeking a team player to fill a critical role within our staff. Below is the current job discription please contact us with any questions or to schedule an interview.
POSITION: Part Time & On-Call Snowplow/Equipment Operator(s) and General Laborer
JOB SUMMARY: Caribou Cabin Service is seeking maintenance labor and snowplow equipment operator to cover job duties on a part time and on-call schedule. The purpose of the position is to perform snow removal and other equipment operation in support of private driveways and private road maintenance and repair tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operates snowplow truck/front end loader to remove ice and snow from driveways and assigned areas, which require early morning starts, extended hours, and weekend duty, including holidays.
2. Spread salted sand on driveways, walkways, and roadways.
3. Shovel snow, mowing, grounds maintenance and other duties as assigned.
4. Performs routine equipment maintenance/repair tasks such as changing vehicle fluids, fueling, and greasing.
5. Inspects equipment on daily basis. Complies with safety precautions.
6. Follows all safety rules, policies, and regulations. Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Minimum Training and Experience Required to Perform Essential Job Functions: Must be at least 18 years of age. Prior responsible work experience or any combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills, and abilities. Applicant must possess a valid Minnesota Driver’s License.
Additional Job Requirements:
1. Good communication skills are required.
2. Ability to complete work orders via computer, cell phone, or facsimile machine.
3. Ability to communicate effectively with customers, co-workers, and the general public.
1. Ability to operate equipment and machinery requiring monitoring multiple conditions and making multiple, complex, and rapid adjustments, such as snowplow, front end loader, drill press, welder, common hand and power tools, welder/cutting torch, lawn mower, snow blower, chain saw, weed trimmer, hydraulic jacks, shovel, ax, rakes, brooms, and forks.
2. Ability to lift (up to 50 pounds), physical effort in moderate to heavy work.
CONTACT: Nathan Works
PHONE: 218 - 663-8121
DATE: 02/16/2014 11:37pm