Financial Aid Information Night: Completing the FAFSA and Paying for College.
Need money for college? Cook County Higher Education in collaboration with Cook County High School and the Grand Portage Department of Education are pleased to bring you Financial Aid Information Night: Completing the FAFSA and Paying for College.
This is a great opportunity to learn about changes to the 2014 – 2015 FAFSA and ask Financial Aid Director LaNita Robinson questions about the financial aid process. Free financial aid materials will be provided.
Event: Financial Aid Information Night: Completing the FAFSA and Paying For College
When: Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Time: 5:30 – 7:00pm
Presenter: LaNita Robinson, Financial Aid Director
Where: North Shore Campus at 300 West 3rd Street, Grand Marais
Fee: Free of charge
All are welcome to attend!
Assistance will be available for those who would like to work on filling out their FAFSA after the event (laptops are encouraged). For more information, please call 387-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or www.northshorecampus.org.
Did you know?
- Cook County Higher Education has laptops and desktops for sale at discounted prices ($185 and $65)
- We can help you research colleges and universities and how to fund your schooling
- You can rent a room here for $25 to throw an event or party or meeting
- We can help you find a tutor or mentor
- We have free computers/internet for those job searching or in school to use
- We proctor exams
- AND MORE!
CONTACT: Cook County Higher Education
DATE: 02/02/2015 03:21pm