We encourage your comments on Boreal’s site, and hope you will join the discussions. We believe these discussions contribute to a thriving community. We will work to maintain a respectful, engaging, and informative conversation. Please be yourself. Please contribute towards making this a positive dialog. We may review comments before they're posted, and those that are off-topic or clearly promoting a commercial product will not usually make it through. We also expect a basic level of civility; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must, and profanity or abusive language are out-of-bounds. We will remove comments and users that consistently make this place less enjoyable to be.
By posting any comments, posts or other material on Boreal-sponsored pages, you give Boreal Access the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Boreal Access in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or "spam."
Boreal Access reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to the comment feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted as comments, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Boreal Access against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.