Are you looking for help paying for child care?

Minnesota’s Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) provides financial assistance to help families with low incomes pay for child care so that parents can work, look for work or go to school.

The Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP) and the Diversionary Work Program (DWP) help families work toward financial stability. The State of Minnesota funds child care assistance for families who participate in these programs, and for some families who have left the programs within in the last year. There is limited funding for the Basic Sliding Fee child care assistance program which helps low-income families who are not participating in either program with child care costs.

You may apply online at ApplyMN or with the Minnesota Child Care Assistance Program Application. Please contact Cook County Public Health and Human Services at 218-387-3620 with any questions. Or, click here for our website which includes links to more information and how to apply.

Find us on Facebook!


PHONE: 218-387-3620
DATE: 03/13/2017 01:15pm