Vehicles for Sale
2008 Audi A 5 Quattro AT6 only 43,400 miles one owner excellent condition.New battery, regular maintenance,low miles on high quality Extreme Contact DWS tires,parked inside,Premium Sound System,great gas mileage,3.2 L V 6 auto transmission,exterior is white,interior is beige leather,heated seats,many extras.call for more info.$20,500
CONTACT: scott hawkins
PHONE: 218 387-2967
DATE: 05/25/2016 02:21pm
This car starts and runs however it could use a few repairs for it to be in great condition. It has been my daily driver again since January and I've owned it for the past 120,000 miles and 13 years.
2.4L 4-cylinder engine. Automatic transmission. Power locks. Cruise. Aftermarket stereo. Oil changes every 3-4,000 miles
1) It starts and runs
2) Doesn't leak any oil or fluids
3) Fuel efficient/ gas mileage. At least 23 MPG (in winter) and at I've had at best 31 MPG (summer Hwy)
4) Front tires-2/3 tread remaining, Rear tires- nearly new
5) New rear brake lines within past the 3,000 miles
6) New shocks and struts within the past 15,000
7) New starter within the past 10,000
8) New front brakes within past 20,000
9) Good Interstate battery
1) In cold weather, below -5F it sometimes stops running and/or will not restart for a moment of time anywhere from a few seconds to up to an hour. This occurs randomly and I can't figure out any correlation to a condition causing it. I tried replacing the ignition control module but this didn't seem to correct the problem. The problem could be electrical as the car just shuts off without a sputter. This problem is what caused me to get a newer vehicle as I live too remotely to be stranded in sub -5F temperatures.
2) I think it could use an alignment based on the way the front tires are wearing.
3) The gas tank leaks when filled above 3/4 full. So, I have just been filling only to the 3/4 to solve this problem.
Repairs needed for it to be in excellent condition:
1) It has a raspy/louder exhaust. A vehicle like this is not worth sinking a bunch of money into exhaust in my opinion. Its not that bad.
CONTACT: Phil Larson
DATE: 05/21/2016 01:41pm
SOLD - 2002 Dodge Dakota SLT Quad Cab 4WD for sale.
5-Speed Manual, AC, Cruise Control, AM/FM Cassette & CD, Engine Block Heater, Heavy Duty Battery, and Towing Pkg. 214,700 miles. Interior is in good condition. Exterior has some rust, especially the box. Starts & runs well. Decent gas mileage at 17 mpg. Has been a great truck, but as with most older trucks has some quirks. Kelly Blue Book "fair condition" value is $2,764. I am asking $1,400 OBO because it needs brake work and some engine reconditioning.
Leave a message or text 370-5932
DATE: 05/19/2016 10:59am
Needs engine and body work.
Contact with questions.
CONTACT: David Eckel
DATE: 05/11/2016 02:42pm
1988 GMC Rally STX G2500 Van For Sale:
Actual miles - unknown, still run pretty darn good, almost new tires with 4 extra very good tires, power windows, locks, brakes and steering, two captains chairs up front, two bench seats in the rear. Front heater blower not working, rear heater blower is working.
$1500.00 Cash - firm...
DATE: 05/10/2016 04:50pm
SOLD....THANKS BOREAL!!!Selling my 2000 Honda Civic; 148,XXX miles. It has an automatic 4 cylinder engine. Cruise control was installed by the dealer. New brakes and brake lines installed a year ago, newer battery with 3 years left on warranty, great gas mileage, decent tires, and runs like a top. Has some minor rust and front end damage as you can see in the picture. Kelley Blue Book for this car in "fair condition" is $1,800. I am asking $1,500 due to front end damage. It is located on the 300 block of 5 Ave West if you want to take a look.
CONTACT: Hilja Iverson
DATE: 05/07/2016 09:33pm