Cooperation Station daycare is currently seeking substitute caregivers. The position is year round, and duties include: caring for children, light cleaning, and a whole lot of fun! Interested applicants please contact Kate at the daycare. 387-1324. Thanks!
CONTACT: Cooperation Station Daycare
DATE: 06/04/2015 03:11pm
Trailside Cabins and Motel is looking for new team members to work part-time in the house-keeping department at our small, family operated business. Applicants must have extreme attention to detail, be self-motivated, be able to work well with others, be polite and able to interact with guests. Duties include cleaning and some laundry. Some other light duties are available for those looking for extra hours. Starting pay is $12.00/hour for qualified applicants with the potential for a pay raise for those who demonstrate high quality standards. Must be able to work weekends and holidays through the third weekend in October. Please call 218-387-1550 or stop by to pickup an application.
CONTACT: Jessie Anderson
DATE: 06/04/2015 10:39am
Papa Charlie's is currently hiring full time kitchen professionals. Chef, Sous Chef and skilled line cook positions available. We offer competitive salary plus bonuses and benefits. They include health benefits, health savings account, and 401 k with employer match, as well as resort benefits. Resort benefits include lift passes, food, lodging, and merchandise discounts. Please apply online at lutsen.com.
CONTACT: Kathy Buckman
DATE: 06/04/2015 09:35am
Full Time Seasonal Employment Opportunity.
Lawn care crew leader needed. Must have current MN DL and have at least 3 years experiance in lawn care services and 3 years in a mangement postion. Excellent pay and benifits. Please contact me for more information.
CONTACT: Nathan Works
PHONE: 218 663 8121
DATE: 06/03/2015 09:03pm
We have an Open Full Time Year Round Job Position for a Skilled, Proactive & Detail Oriented Handyperson to Join Our Team. Must be able to Plan, Organize, and Follow through on Work with Minimal Supervision. Please contact me for further information and to fill out an application.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Repair and Perform Routine Service Requests
- Such as Painting, Light Construction, and Carpentry:
- Stairs, Gates, Fences, Patios, Railings, Decks, Siding.
- Tile, Carpet, Flooring, Roofing, and Gutters.
- Shutters, Cabinets, Doors, Windows, Sliding Glass Doors
- Such as Plumbing (including water lines), A/C and Heating
- Service Appliances (when applicable)
- Change Locks and Make Keys.
- Grounds Keeping Maintenance:
- Snow Removal
- Summer Lawn Maintenance
- Firewood Stacking and Delivery
- 6 Years of Previous Experience in the Trades
- Valid MN Driver License
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficient Understanding of Basic Computer Skills including:
- Excel, Word, Email, and Material/Parts Acquisition via the
- Available at times for On Call Weekend and Emergency
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs and to meet all physical requirements.
- Must Possess Own Basic Hand Tools.
CONTACT: Nathan Works
PHONE: 218 663 8121
DATE: 06/03/2015 06:56pm
Cook County School District
Success for Each, Respect for All!
We are seeking a part-time business education teacher for 2015-16 school year. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop the business education position into a full-time position. Cook County School District is progressive and we are committed to helping all students reach their full potential. Please apply if you believe all students have the ability to learn and deserve excellent education services!
Position: Part-time Business Education Teacher
- Passionate about working with secondary students
- Has or will achieve Business Education licensure in Minnesota
- Experience with American Indian students and families preferred
- Experience with low-income families preferred
- Passionate and creative about preparing students for the business world
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
To apply, submit cover letter, resume, and references to:
Cook County Schools
101 W. 5th St
Grand Marais, MN 55604
(218) 387-2271 ext 606
This position is open until filled.
CONTACT: Cara Price
DATE: 06/03/2015 10:23am