Care Partners Senior Rides program is seeking additional volunteer drivers for our ride program. We are a volunteer assisted transportation program that fills in the gap for needs not met by Arrowhead Transit or friends and relatives. Senior Rides arranges rides to Duluth and around the county for those 60 years old and over for medical, dental and eye appointments, as well as wellness and social activities. You could be part of our rewarding program which helps people remain independent.
Our volunteers are reimbursed for mileage, can choose their assignments and know they are making a difference in people's lives.
Contact Debi LaMusga at 387-3788 for further information and to schedule a short training appointment.
CONTACT: Care Partners Senior Rides
DATE: 07/16/2015 11:21am
Cook County School District
Success for Each, Respect for All!
Position: Media Center Supervisor/District Assessment Assistant
Time Commitment: 7:45-4:15 Monday through Friday for approximately 182 days; August 31- June 6
- Work in MS/HS Media Center and provide supervision of students assigned to be working on online classes or other media center responsibilities.
- Work with principals in setting up online assessments as necessary for the required MN testing and MAP testing (requires strong Excel skills).
- Work with counselor to sep up a district-wide assessment calendar, recruit proctors, train proctors, and provide support for student registration of standardized tests.
- Serve as a liaison between School District and the Minnesota Department of Education regarding testing issues.
CONTACT: Cara Price
DATE: 07/15/2015 01:27pm
Birch Grove Foundation now has 12 Volunteer Postitions available with job descriptions! We are a registered AEOA Volunteer Site. Your hours support grants, community engagement, and your neighbors.
W.E. Connect: Community, Recreation, & Senior Center
- Community Concierge
- Administrative Project Assistant
- Outreach Assistant
- Program Developer
- Instructor (Multiple: Education/Training, Arts/Culture, Recreation/Liesure, Health/Wellness
- Event Assistant
- Library & W.E. Trade Assistant
- W.E. Pizza Party Assistant
- Senior Nutrition Assistant
- Senior Program Assistant
- Birch Grove Trail Assistant (exludes mowing and weedeating)
- Outdoor Grounds Assistant (exludes mowing and weedeating)
Call Caroline at 663-7977 to learn more of visit Birch Grove Foundation's Volunteer Page to view the job descriptions. Set hours, make your own hours, or support hours as needed; we have something for everyone!
CONTACT: Caroline Wood
DATE: 07/14/2015 11:56am
- Starting wage of $12.00 per hour, with a review and raise within 90 days, plus great advancement opportunity.
- Benefits package including health insurance, 401K, paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- $160 safety and attendance bonus available every 4 weeks.
- Steady year-round work, with regular schedule with weekends and evenings off
If you have a good employment record and are able to do physical labor, we have an opportunity for you. If you have applied before, don't be discouraged, let us know you are still interested.
Operating steady since 1914!
Apply at the Company office:
1504 Gunflint Trail,Grand Marais, MN 55604.
For an application call (218) 387-2995 Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE: 07/14/2015 10:22am
Available for general carpentry, maintenance and repair.
Journeyman level builder, woodwork installation, general carpentry.
45 years in the trades with solid references.
Call or text pH 218 349 0219.
CONTACT: Timothy Anderson
PHONE: 218 349 0219
DATE: 07/13/2015 10:26pm
The Crooked Spoon is hiring a full time, year round line cook. Please email resume or stop in and talk to Nathan.
Also, looking for a part time dishwasher. Must be available in the evening.
CONTACT: Nathan Hingos
DATE: 07/13/2015 05:30pm