Birch Grove Community School - Community Education is hiring for part-time/full-time positions for Campsite Kids (K-5). Programming runs June-August, M-F, 7:00 - 5:00. Flexible hours are available. A team of at least 4 enthusiastic individuals will cover all of our summer programs.
Have experience working with children of diverse needs
Be positive, energetic and excited to work with our nature based curriculum
Have the ability to be flexible, self-motivated and responsible
CPR and First Aid certification preferred - not essential as other staff are certified
This is a great summer job! Join the Birch Grove team! Send Letter of Interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Birch Grove Communiity School - Community Education Post Office Box 2383 Tofte, MN 55615
Birch Grove Community School..."Where Roots Grow Deep and Branches Reach High!
CONTACT: Diane Blanchette
DATE: 03/27/2015 02:07pm
Cook County Towing is looking for Part time help to work in the towing industry. Job includes tire changes, jump starts and flatbed towing. Clean driving record required. Tofte or Grand Marais locations. Call Pam at 663-7475 or text 370-9711. or email email@example.com
DATE: 03/27/2015 10:37am
Silver Bay Veterans Home
Accepting applications for current openings in:
Licensed Practical Nurses
Certified Nursing Assistants
Food Service Workers
General Maintenance Worker - Housekeeping
We offer competitive wages, retirement/pension, medical & dental insurance.
Please contact the Personnel Office for further employment information at (218) 353-8694 or apply online at www.mn.gov/careers
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
CONTACT: Silver Bay Veterans Home
PHONE: 218 353-8694
DATE: 03/27/2015 09:02am
Special part-tim oppporunity in Tofte...excellent compensation that boosts a non-profit cause at the same time.
The AmericInn Of Tofte is currently hiring front desk staff to work evening shifts, night auditors to work overnight shifts, and a part-time handyman. We are looking for someone fun yet hard working, responsible, dependable, self motivated and with the ability to multi-task. If you are interested in joining our team please call 218-663-7899, stop by for an application, or email resumes/questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT: Senja Ahlbeck-Bates
DATE: 03/26/2015 10:17am
Birch Grove Foundation Seeks
Part Time Executive and Grant Assistant
General Purpose: Provide administrative support and grant assistance to executive director.
- Responsibilities: Assist in the planning and implementation of the nonprofit administration, grant, and project initiatives. Use knowledge and skills to support executive director. Contribute to nonprofit mission, operations, and vision. Monitor program budgets and expenditures. Support application and execution of grants. Organize and maintain independent project based reporting.
- Qualifications: Bachelor degree an advantage. Proficient it Microsoft Office Suite. Experience or core competency in multiple project management. Excellent communication skills. Self-starter. Work independently.
- Benefits: Part time schedule with opportunity for growth. Joining an innovative team dedicated to building a healthy, financially sustainable, and diverse community for the west end of Cook County. Rewarding community involvement and engagement.
- Application Deadline: April 10, 2015
- Please email cover letter, resume, and references to Caroline Wood, Executive Director email@example.com. Complete job description, duties, responsibilities, and skill/core competency list available.
Birch Grove Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)3 est. 1985.
CONTACT: Caroline Wood
DATE: 03/24/2015 03:12am