Help Wanted – American Legion Grand Marais – Bartender
The American Legion is seeking additional part-time bartenders one to two nights a week. This position is customer service oriented along with additional responsibilities as needed.
Hours are 3:00 pm to closing
American Legion Lounge is open -Tuesday and Wednesday 3:00 to 11:00 pm, Thursday to Saturday noon to 11:00 pm
Previous bartending experience required
Reliability is critical
Stop by the Legion for an application or to speak with Terry
American Legion Lounge
Grand Marais, MN
CONTACT: Terry Breithaupt
DATE: 08/13/2014 03:45pm
Are you looking for a few weeks work this fall? Come up the Gunflint Trail to Gunflint Lodge and work as a Server in the dining room, an Outfitter or a Housekeeper.
Can be full or part-time. Housing available on-site (minimal charge).
Complete our application to be considered for fall employment. Access to the boundary waters and many lakes for canoeing and fishing in your free time.
DATE: 08/12/2014 02:17pm
Calling Local Contractors
Become part of the history of the Bally Blacksmith Shop as the CCHS begins
the restoration of Bally's shop, a building on the National Register of Historic
Places. We need RFP's for the structural restoration, Reshingling & sheathing
& flashing repair of the roof, chimney reconstruction & installation of a
a variety of electrical circuits.
All contractors must be licensed & insured
For more info or to receive a bid packet, email:
or call 218-475-0122
Or stop by:
Cook County Historical Society
8 S. Broadway, Grand Marais
CONTACT: Cook County Historical Society
DATE: 08/11/2014 12:24pm
Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts is seeking a full-time, year-round Guest Services Manager. Position manages, directs, and coordinates all guest services operations and staff. Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing and overseeing orientation, training, performance reviews, discipline, and scheduling for all front desk, reservationist, night audit, activities, and other guest services employees.
- Ensuring all guest services staff provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of resort products, services, and operations.
- Maintaining expert knowledge of Resort Data Processing, our property management software.
- Creating and monitoring labor and supply budgets.
- Resolving all customer service issues and complaints and performing service recovery as needed.
- Maximizing occupancy and revenue through marketing efforts.
- Creating and monitoring lodging specials and packages.
- Monitoring and adjusting room rates.
- Assisting with human resource tasks including recruitment and interviewing for guest services staff.
- Assisting in the oversight of the condition of resort facilities and recreational equipment.
Qualified applicants should have a bachelor's degree from a 4-year college/university and 3+ years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Competitive salary plus access to benefits, bonuses, and resort discounts. Please contact Andy at (218) 663-6173 or email at email@example.com.
CONTACT: Andy Rysdahl
DATE: 08/11/2014 10:02am
Part time Help wanted thurs/frid and Saturday for months of Sept 15 thru December 7. 11-5 pm Wage dependant on experience and skill level.
Cleaning of a vacation rental on a random basis Mid Sept to mid Novemeber. Both could be a possible Work Lodging trade. Ask!
Call Stephan 218 370 1314
CONTACT: Stephan Hoglund
PHONE: 218 370 1314
DATE: 08/11/2014 09:46am
We are currently looking for contractors and crews to sub contract on fuels reduction work in the areas of Grand Marais, Harriet Lake, Ely and Virginia. The fuels reduction work includes cutting balsam trees, and dead/down trees and piling. There are also jobs that require chipping Work to be done this and next year Please contact me to discuss work and compensation
CONTACT: Brad Johnson
DATE: 08/10/2014 06:21am