I'm looking for a person to help paint three small older cabins. A little painting experiece would be helpful
Pay rate will be 15.00 per hour . starting date is now! Job ends when cabins are painted.
DATE: 09/12/2014 01:19pm
COOK COUNTY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
TITLE: ASSESSOR’S APPRAISER
DUTIES: To provide fair, accurate, and equitable property tax assessments according to state and county guidelines. This position is responsible for analyzing, valuing, classifying, monitoring and defending assessments on assigned properties for Ad Valorem tax purposes. Physically view, value, inspect, measure new and existing structures. Have a good understanding of all laws, statutes, and regulations needed to perform appraisal. Review and resolve appeals from property owner’s phone calls, site visits, or Board of Review. Must be detailed oriented and possess a working knowledge of legal descriptions, Word, and Excel. Experience with APEX, GIS, Pictometry, CAMA preferred.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: High School graduate and two (2) years of education and/or experience regarding real estate/appraisal/tax assessment. Must have the ability to obtain a Certified Minnesota Assessor (CMA) designation within 12 months; to obtain the Accredited Minnesota Assessor (AMA) designation by July 1, 2019 or four years after becoming licensed as a Certified Minnesota Assessor (CMA) whichever is later; establish and maintain effective relationships with city and county officials, employees and citizens; have excellent computer skills; and posses a valid Class D drivers license. Certified MN Assessor Licensure preferred.
CONTACT: Julie Berglund
DATE: 09/12/2014 09:07am
ASSISTANT HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER
Caribou Highlands Lodge in Lutsen, MN is currently seeking an Assistant Housekeeping Manager with a strong ability to lead others to ensure an effective and efficient operation of all resort housekeeping and related areas.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
· Work with the Housekeeping Manager to lead and control all housekeeping operations.
· Supervise and train staff from 3-20 people.
· Coordinate staff to inspect assigned areas to ensure standards are met.
· Assign teams and create schedules for day-to-day operations, in addition to other projects such as spring cleaning.
· Oversee the procurement of supplies and conduct inventory on a regular basis.
· Effectively manage the department budget.
· Ensure superior guest service through training staff and delivering high quality, spotless facilities.
· Manage priorities and demands to solve problems, support staff, as well as perform duties of a Housekeeper and assist as acting Housekeeping Manager when required.
· Highly skilled in leading staff independently.
· Management or supervision experience required.
CONTACT: Kelley Blomer
DATE: 09/11/2014 05:37pm
Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts is seeking full-time and part-time, year-round Housekeeping staff. Competitive, performance-based pay plus access to benefits and resort discounts. We provide shuttles to and from work for employees living in the Silver Bay/Beaver Bay area. Applicants should be dependable and hardworking. Please contact Andy at (218) 663-6173 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT: Andy Rysdahl
DATE: 09/11/2014 03:21pm
Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts is seeking a full-time, year-round Maintenance Worker. Primary responsibilities include performing a variety of building maintenance tasks including repair and upkeep to electrical, heating, air conditioning, plumbing, sewer, and water systems. Candidates should be hardworking and dependable. Very competitive compensation based on skills, knowledge, and experience. Please contact Andy at (218) 663-6173 or email@example.com.
CONTACT: Andy Rysdahl
DATE: 09/11/2014 03:07pm