Licensed commercial driver available part time.
Class A with all endorsements ( including HAZMAT and Passenger ).
Passport and TWIC card.
2.5 yrs experience hauling fuel in ND in the drilling industry in very demanding conditions.
No incidents, clean driving / background check.
Call or text pH 218 349 0219
CONTACT: Timothy Anderson
PHONE: 218 349 0219
DATE: 06/22/2015 12:33pm
Need someone with a heavy duty brush cutter to clear brush 3 to 4 feet on each side of a 2000 foot driveway at Tom Lake in the Boulder Blvd area.
CONTACT: Tom Medlin
DATE: 06/19/2015 11:12am
Looking for part time help cleaning rental homes and cabins - mainly in the Lutsen area, mostly week days, but some weekeends as well. Need a reliable person with vehicle! Please call me or email me for more details.
cell - (218) 370 9255
CONTACT: Silviya Duclos
PHONE: (218) 370 9255
DATE: 06/18/2015 04:50pm
The Grand Portage Department of Biology and Environment seeks 2-4 highly motivated interns during the summer of 2015 to assist with natural resources and environmental projects. Positions will consist largely of field work with some data summary or analysis. We are recruiting interns at two levels, 1) Junior or Senior in High School with an interest in higher education following high school, and 2) currently enrolled in a two or four-year college program. We particularly seek individuals with an interest in pursuing the academic pathway that will develop into a natural resources or environmental career path. Additional opportunities are possible for strong candidates that show initiative and desire to pursue a career in the natural resources or environmental fields. This program is focused on developing individuals into natural resources and environmental professionals.
Biology intern duties will include but are not limited to:
Assist with fish propagation at the Grand Portage Native Fish Hatchery
Stocking hatchery reared fish into local water bodies
Fisheries population assessments in streams and lakes
Moose tracking on the ground and with GPS/VHF technology
Invertebrate sample collection
Deployment of water temperature data loggers
Record data on field sheets and into electronic databases
Environmental intern duties will include but are not limited to:
Assist with field data collection (weather, water, habitat, vegetation, zooplankton, and aquatic insects);
Assist with data entry and analysis;
Assist with mentorship student activities;
Assist with public outreach activities;
Read, review, and assist with comment writing for water permits and mine projects within the 1854 ceded territory;
Assist other Trust Lands staff as needed.
Please submit letter of interest and resume to:
CONTACT: Shaunna Wood
DATE: 06/18/2015 12:45pm
Cook County School District
Success for Each, Respect for All!
Position: Full-time Preschool Teachers for the 2015-16 School Year
- Passionate about children and Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood License (or willingness to attain)
- Experience with American Indian children and families preferred
- Experience with low-income families preferred
- Skilled in teaching skills through play and activities
- Skilled at developing a nurturing and caring environment for children
- Excellent communication skills
To apply, submit cover letter, resume, and references to:
Cook County Schools
101 W. 5th St
Grand Marais, MN 55604
(218) 387-2271 ext 606
CONTACT: Cara Price
DATE: 06/18/2015 11:02am
Lutsen Mountains is seeking a Food and Beverage Manager to assist in overseeing two to three F&B operations. Goals include: to work with management and staff to achieve growth in the company’s F&B sector, to improve food quality and presentation, to work with managers and staff to build culinary skills, to manage costs and inventory, and to provide an excellent guest experience.
- Work with F&B Director to prioritize tasks.
- Implement new menus to include high quality food in a high volume environment.
- Ensure that the highest standards of food quality and safety are being met.
- Responsible for food and beverage ordering.
- Complete inventory and stock as needed.
- Manage food waste.
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Ensure that all staff is properly trained in food safety, preparation, and customer service.
- Observe personnel and functionality of environment to implement new systems that ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Minimum of two years management experience in a restaurant environment.
- Must be familiar with Front and Back Of House operations.
- Culinary background via education and/or experience.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices.
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
- Guest oriented and service minded.
Full-time/year-round, excellent salary commensurate with experience, benefits and resort perks are included.
CONTACT: Kathy Buckman
DATE: 06/18/2015 10:54am