Sick of sitting at a desk all day? Looking for a FUN summer job?! We have the perfect place for you! Come work in our Housekeeping department at Caribou Highlands! We are looking for both full time and part time employees, people that are willing to have some fun on the job, and someone that is looking to ensure that same fun for our guests!
Want to relax after work? As an employee of Caribou you are free to use all of the guest amenities we offer here! Cool off by our outdoor pool, hang out in the hot tub, and if you didn’t feel like you had a great workout in Housekeeping that day, enjoy a run on our treadmill!
We are willing to work around your current schedule and hope that you’ll give us a call or shoot us an e-mail to set up an interview with our Housekeeping Manager. We look forward to your call!
Emily@caribouhighlands.com or 1-218-663-7241
CONTACT: Emily Wolf
DATE: 04/15/2014 03:59pm
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FRONT DESK GUEST EXPERIENCE REPRESENTATIVE
Seeking applicants with positive outlook & excellent communication skills who will descriptively sell our rooms to prospective guests, promote the area & provide outstanding guest service. Requires computer aptitude & ability to work well independantly and with others in a fast paced environment. Year around positions; must be available for weekday and weekend shifts. Some Benefits. May require lifting up to 35 lbs. Apply in person - NO PHONE CALLS.
DATE: 04/15/2014 12:35pm
Explorers’ Club is a licensed daycare and established summer outdoor program for elementary school kids in Grand Marais, MN. If you have outdoor skills and lots of energy, and you enjoy working with 6–11 year olds, this could be a great opportunity. Activities include hiking, stream walking, canoeing, berry picking, swimming, cookouts on the beach, archeology digs, gardening, and sailing. 30-40 hours per week, June–August.
Call Sarah at 248-787-4380 for more information, or send resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com. Application deadline April 30. Starting wage $9.50/hour.
CONTACT: Kate Fitzgerald
DATE: 04/15/2014 09:03am
We have an Open Job Position for a Skilled, Proactive & Detail Oriented Handyperson to Join Our Team. Looking for a Reliable, Self-Starter with a Positive and Motivated Attitude. Must be able to Plan, Organize, and Follow through on Work with Minimal Supervision.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Repair and Perform Routine Service Requests
- Such as Painting, Light Construction, and Carpentry:
- Stairs, Gates, Fences, Patios, Railings, Decks, Siding.
- Tile, Carpet, Flooring, Roofing, and Gutters.
- Shutters, Cabinets, Doors, Windows, Sliding Glass Doors
- Such as Plumbing (including water lines), A/C and Heating
- Service Appliances (when applicable)
- Change Locks and Make Keys.
- Grounds Keeping Maintenance:
- Snow Removal
- Summer Lawn Maintenance
- Firewood Stacking and Delivery
- 6 Years of Previous Experience in the Trades
- Valid MN Driver License
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficient Understanding of Basic Computer Skills including:
- Excel, Word, Email, and Material/Parts Acquisition via the
- Available at times for On Call Weekend and Emergency
- Knowledge of the Safe Use of Equipment and Materials.
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs and to meet all physical requirements.
CONTACT: Nathan Works
DATE: 04/14/2014 09:27pm
I need a few musicians for the Easter Sunrise Service at Lutsen Mountains. It's not that I'm disorganized, the earlier scheduled group recently canceled. Looking for an electric piano, guitar, bongo player(s) - whatever. The only requirement - is the need to belt out some awesome Gospel and Easter worship songs.. Service is at Mountain Top Chalet at Lutsen Mountains beginning at 8am. Worship service will be less than one hour with a focus on great music. We will have a rehearsal Saturday later afternoon at the Mountain Top Chalet - access via Gondola. Need to arrive Sunday morning at 7ish am. Call Mike Larson at 218- 370-1536
CONTACT: Mike Larson
DATE: 04/12/2014 05:40pm