Gene's Foods is now accepting applications. We are looking for a team orientated dependable person for full time or part time year round employment in locally owned family orientated grocery store. Requirements include good people skills, accuracy, cleanliness, attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast paced environment. We offer competitive wages, health insurance, retirement and vacation benefits. Stop by for an application, no phone calls please.
CONTACT: Jarid Lashinski
DATE: 05/15/2013 09:55am
Full time server position. PM shifts starting 20May2013.
CONTACT: Blue Water Cafe
DATE: 05/14/2013 04:31pm
Join the Pie Place Cafe & Harbor Inn Family of employees. Competitive wages and a great team awaits.
- Line Cook: full time, afternoon/evening shift
- Server: part time, afternoon/evening shift (good tips)
- Dishwasher(s): full time, afternoon/evening shift; part time, morning shift
- Housekeeper: part time
Stop in and fill out an application or email: email@example.com to have an application sent to you.
If you are looking for "more than a job" in a positive environment, a great location, with others who are glad to be there...look no farther.
CONTACT: Clare Shaw
DATE: 05/14/2013 02:07pm
WatersEdge Trading Company, a mix of gifts, food, footwear, and outdoor apparel, located in Tofte, MN is seeking to add to our team of employees. We are seeking summer help, with a huge plus if you are able to stay into the fall. If you are personable, great with people, and looking to have fun this summer contact us today. Duties would include customer service, handling the cash register, straightening the store, restocking items and more. Please either stop in, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-663-7021 and ask for Talbrey or Jeanne to fill out an application. Looking forward to meeting you!
DATE: 05/14/2013 11:19am
Holiday Station in Tofte is looking to fill FULL or PART-time posiitons
Hours available include day, evening and some weekends.
There is some lifting involved, cleaning, cooking, working with bait, working in the cooler/freezer
Please stop in for an application or call Brian at 663-7882 in Tofte.
Wage varies on experience
CONTACT: Brian Olsen
DATE: 05/13/2013 10:34pm
District Administrative Assistant Position
ISD 166 is seeking a motivated, positive individual for the position of District Office Administrative Assistant.
The following job skills are required:
• Friendly, welcoming and assertive personality
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Excellent reading, writing and speaking skills
• Excellent computer skills including word, excel and outlook
• General knowledge of school board policies and procedures
• Ability to operate/trouble shoot scanners, copiers, faxes and mail machines
• Ability to work with frequent interruptions
• Strong accounting skills
• Attention to detail and organization
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships with
school employees, vendors and the general public
Duties will include:
• Purchase order generation, payment approval and filing
• Advertising district job vacancies
• Maintenance of personnel files
• Receives/records deposits
• Activity funds accounting/reconciliation
• School board support, including elections and other public votes
• Maintenance of mileage records for all district transportation
• Attend all school board meetings and maintain accurate minutes for record and publication
• Arranges reservations for workshops and conferences by district employees
• Answers phone; processes mail and other communication from district office
• Other duties as assigned
Pay: $16.00 plus benefits
Hours: 40 hours a week during school year; summer hours negotiated yearly.
For additional information please contact
Beth Schwarz, (218) 387-2271, Ext. 612 or email: email@example.com
CONTACT: Lori Backlund
DATE: 05/13/2013 05:26pm