Special part-tim oppporunity in Tofte...excellent compensation that boosts a non-profit cause at the same time.
The AmericInn Of Tofte is currently hiring front desk staff to work evening shifts, night auditors to work overnight shifts, and a part-time handyman. We are looking for someone fun yet hard working, responsible, dependable, self motivated and with the ability to multi-task. If you are interested in joining our team please call 218-663-7899, stop by for an application, or email resumes/questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT: Senja Ahlbeck-Bates
DATE: 03/26/2015 10:17am
We are still accepting applications for line cooks and dishwashers for the upcoming summer season. We have several full time positions to fill. Work will begin in early May and could be seasonal or year round. Please email email@example.com for an application or more information.
Nathan & Sara
CONTACT: Nathan Hingos
DATE: 03/24/2015 02:01pm
The North Shore Care Center has a part-time 64 hours per pay period position open for an LPN or RN. Applicants must be willing to work rotating shifts, holidays and every other weekend.
Long term care experience is preferred.
To fill out an application, please visit our website at:
Please complete the application and application inserts and send them in.
CONTACT: Michele Starkey
DATE: 03/24/2015 02:01pm
Birch Grove Foundation Seeks
Part Time Executive and Grant Assistant
General Purpose: Provide administrative support and grant assistance to executive director.
- Responsibilities: Assist in the planning and implementation of the nonprofit administration, grant, and project initiatives. Use knowledge and skills to support executive director. Contribute to nonprofit mission, operations, and vision. Monitor program budgets and expenditures. Support application and execution of grants. Organize and maintain independent project based reporting.
- Qualifications: Bachelor degree an advantage. Proficient it Microsoft Office Suite. Experience or core competency in multiple project management. Excellent communication skills. Self-starter. Work independently.
- Benefits: Part time schedule with opportunity for growth. Joining an innovative team dedicated to building a healthy, financially sustainable, and diverse community for the west end of Cook County. Rewarding community involvement and engagement.
- Application Deadline: April 7, 2015
- Please email cover letter, resume, and references to Caroline Wood, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete job description, duties, responsibilities, and skill/core competency list available.
Birch Grove Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)3 est. 1985.
CONTACT: Caroline Wood
DATE: 03/24/2015 03:12am
This is a full time, year round position. Reports to Housekeeping department but works throughout entire Resort. Day Houseman takes out dirty linen from units and garbage throughout Resort, hauls clean totes to and from laundry and delivers items to units.
Needs to be self-motivated and work independently, be able to prioritize and multi-task with speed and accuracy. Perfect for those who like a variety of work, inside and out. Valid driver’s license required. Starting pay $10.50-$11.00/hour based on experience. Come join an enthusiastic staff!
Health care, dental benefits, paid vacation, resort benefits and free daily lunch.
Apply online http://www.lutsenresort.com/employmentform.htm
CONTACT: Clair Nalezny
DATE: 03/23/2015 04:54pm