Caribou Highlands Lodge & Resort in Lutsen, MN is currently hiring for the position of Housekeeping. The person we are seeking would be highly motivated and enjoys a fast paced resort setting.
Offering part-time & full time opportunities. Offering competitive pay and a flexible schedule (AM & PM). We do have potential for advancement in housekeeping department.
Our Ideal Candidate will:
Obtains list of units and spaces that need to be cleaned, organizing priorities as appropriate.
Perform quality cleaning of rooms, units and common areas within set time limits and goals.
Ability to multitask.
Uses time efficiently.
Self-motivated and ability to work independently and in a team.
Has a valid driver’s licenses (Preferred)
Employee Benefits: Full time employees are eligible for health insurance though the company. Perks include use of Indoor Pool, Outdoor pool, Hot tub, sauna, and work out facility when occupancy permits. Employees have the option to receive employee meals for $3.00 daily and receives discounts at all Odyssey Resorts restaurants and gift shops including Moguls Grille & Tap Room. Employees also receive reduced rates for massages from our Mountain Massage Studio.
Please apply online at http://www.caribouhighlands.com/contact-information-location/employment/ or for further questions please contact Jennifer Gillum at Jennifer@caribouhighlands.com or 218-663-7241.
Odyssey Development is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or pregnancy.
DATE: 01/13/2016 08:35am
Chateau LeVeaux Live-in Position Open
Chateau LeVeaux in Tofte is currently seeking a mature couple (preferably) to live on-site in manager unit at resort (31 condos and three hotel suites) to provide services that include (not limited to):
- Providing limited guest services in-house for rental business outsourced to local company
- Front desk services a few hours a day
- Sell firewood, ice, pizza, etc
- Respond to guest emergency needs
- Knowledge of local area desirable
- Opening and closing of indoor pool (pool school certification course paid for)
- Cleaning of Common Areas of interior and exterior (.i.e. pool, lobby, hallways, patios/balconies, grounds litter pick-up)
- Cleaning of condo/hotel suite occasionally as needed
- Re-stocking supplies from laundry service, tracking and ordering cleaning and guest supplies as needed
- Doing general, basic maintenance as needed
- Monitoring equipment alarms and building systems
- Providing overnight security
- Interacting with Board of Directors on a regular basis
- Assisting Board with locating professional vendors and workers as needed
Two-level Lake Superior two-bedroom condo with balcony; W/D, stove and refrigerator provided. Availability no later than Feb 15, 2016. Salary negotiable and depends on experience.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of introduction via email to MsNRG1@aol.com
DATE: 01/11/2016 09:59am