Lutsen Mountains is currently accepting applications for the upcoming season in all departments. Come and work on the Mountain and you and your family can ski free!
Positions available in the following departments.
Snowmakers- Positions start November 1
Summit Chalet & Rosie’s Café Food Service Positions
Most areas have full or part time positions available but require you to most weekends and holiday periods. We encourage high school and college students to apply to work during weekends or holiday breaks. We can tailor fit a schedule for you. Please apply at the ski area ticket office, apply online at lutsen.com, or request an application to be mailed to you by calling 218.406.1330
CONTACT: Kathy Buckman
DATE: 10/17/2014 12:21pm
We have an Open Full Time Job Position for a Skilled, Proactive & Detail Oriented Handyperson to Join Our Team. Looking for a Reliable, Self-Starter with a Positive and Motivated Attitude. Must be able to Plan, Organize, and Follow through on Work with Minimal Supervision.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Repair and Perform Routine Service Requests
- Such as Painting, Light Construction, and Carpentry:
- Stairs, Gates, Fences, Patios, Railings, Decks, Siding.
- Tile, Carpet, Flooring, Roofing, and Gutters.
- Shutters, Cabinets, Doors, Windows, Sliding Glass Doors
- Such as Plumbing (including water lines), A/C and Heating
- Service Appliances (when applicable)
- Change Locks and Make Keys.
- Grounds Keeping Maintenance:
- Snow Removal
- Summer Lawn Maintenance
- Firewood Stacking and Delivery
- 6 Years of Previous Experience in the Trades
- Valid MN Driver License
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficient Understanding of Basic Computer Skills including:
- Excel, Word, Email, and Material/Parts Acquisition via the
- Available at times for On Call Weekend and Emergency
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs and to meet all physical requirements.
- Must Possess Own Basic Hand Tools.
CONTACT: Nate Works
PHONE: 218 - 663-8121
DATE: 10/16/2014 10:24pm
Boreal is looking for camera operators to film public events and meetings as assigned. Currently this an "on call" position but hours will increase! A basic knowledge of digital video cameras is beneficial but not required (we would be thrilled to teach you!), please contact Jack at Boreal via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Boreal office at 218-387-9471!
CONTACT: Jack McDonnell
DATE: 10/14/2014 02:48pm
Bearskin Lodge is hiring a cook/chef to cook for and manage Bearskin Lodge's food service. Fun job with a great deal of independence, good way for an excellent cook to become established. Fairly low pressure kitchen. Orders are placed ahead of time, diners arrive for pre-set reservations, menu generally features only 3-4 items that you choose, and menu is most successful when it offers fairly simple pasta/bread/salad combos. Should be available for a few weekends this fall, then plan a winter dining menu for Wednesday nights January - March. Can be an ongoing gig through the following seasons if you enjoy this. Wages negotiable, depending on background and experience. If interested, send an email outlining availability and experience to email@example.com
CONTACT: Bearskin Lodge
PHONE: 218 388 2292
DATE: 10/14/2014 09:20am
Office Manager; Accountant/Bookkeeper
20 - 25 hours per week/part time in office
Salary with experience
123 Cedar Grove Lane
Grand Marais, MN
CONTACT: Nordic Electric
DATE: 10/13/2014 04:12pm
Now hiring Breakfast/Lunch Cook at Lockport Marketplace & Grill in Lutsen. Full-time permanent position available (will consider part-time too) in a clean, healthly & friendly environment. Lockport offers great wages, store discounts, bonus opportunities, paid vacation days & a free meal when working. Will train - no experience necessary. Now taking applications - stop in at Lockport or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT: Deb Niemisto
DATE: 10/13/2014 09:56am