Events and Meetings
Plucked Up will be playing three shows this weekend and we'd love your company!
Thursday, 1/14 4:30 - 7 at Voyageur Brewing
Friday, 1/15 8:30 - 11:30 at the Gun Flint Tavern
Sunday 1/17 7 - 10 at the Lutsen Resort lobby
CONTACT: Plucked Up String Band
DATE: 01/14/2016 09:20am
Starting January 18th, The Sr Center invites you to warm up with our Daily Hot Soup!!!
In addition to our regular lunch menu, the Sr Center will be offering Hot Soup daily for lunch! OR... if you’re looking for a light supper, we will offer frozen soup to bring home. This service is not funded through AEOA but is only $3.00 per bowl. Call the Sr Center at 387-2660 w/any questions or for more information!
11:30am - 1:00pm
CONTACT: Jes Rodne
DATE: 01/12/2016 03:01pm
Are you taking college courses? Going for an Associate, Bachelor, Master, or PhD? Cook County Higher Education might be able
Are you taking college courses? Going for an Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD's? Cook County Higher Education might be able to help you!
Resources at Cook County Higher Education just for you!
- Exam Proctor Location
- High Speed Internet and Computer Access at your convenience (headphones, web cam and more)
- Need help studying for a big test?
- Want someone to look over your thesis or a paper?
- Falling behind or think a course might be extra challenging?
- Need a place to study?
- Print, fax, scan
- Borrow or rent a textbook (limited)
- PC's For Peoples Laptops $185 or Desktops $75 (cost varies)
- Need help registering at a college or trade school?
- Need help working through a problem with a school?
- Need help getting use to taking college classes online?
- Need help working on your Financial Aid?
- Need help finding scholarships that fit you?
- Want o take a class via ITV?
- Want to see what classes we are offering on campus?
- Want help finding out what colleges/programs and funds might be a good fit for you?
- And more...just ask!
Contact: 218-387-3411 or email@example.com or stop on in at 300 west 3rd Street Grand Marais, MN
Cook County Higher Education: Providing local access and support for college education and training that result in living wage employment and an educated workforce, advancing the vitality and economic sustainability of our community.
Education Where You Live
College Prep۰ College Courses۰ Workforce Training۰ Lifelong Learning
CONTACT: Cook County Higher Education
DATE: 01/12/2016 12:36pm
The next ECFE meeting will be Thursday, January 14, 2016. The morning session is from 9:30am to 11:00am and the evening session is from 6:00pm to 7:30pm. Sandy Taenzer will be the instructor and the topic is COME & PLAY. This session will be very hands on with parents and children working together for most of the session. The location of this session will be in the elementary school, enter through the school main doors and follow the signs! We look forward to seeing you on Thursday!
DATE: 01/08/2016 02:18pm