1. Royalex Spirit II Canoe (Fair Condition) $500.00
- Royalex canoes are incredibly tough. This makes them the ideal choice for sportsman, whitewater paddlers, families and kids, or anyone in the market for a durable canoe. Roomy enough for Boundary Waters style trips, the Royalex is even more stable when fully loaded. If you could have only one canoe to serve all your needs, for the rest of your life, this is it.
2. Aluminum Alumacraft Canoe (Fair Condition) $500.00
- The alumacraft is your classic canoe. It hauls heavy loads with ease while dealing with wind and waves easily. The durability of this canoe along with stability makes the alumacraft an excellent choice.
3. Wenonah Kevlar Canak/Kayak (Good Condition) $1650.00
- The canak is great for solo lake camping when the capacity and portability of a canoe is needed, and the touring ability of a kayak is desired. The one of a kind bow and stern storage compartments are spacious and more accessible than standard kayak hatches for easy loading and unloading of canoe camping sized packs. The slip over covers (included) provide a dry ride no matter the weather conditions. The floor mounted sliding seat and adjustable kayak style foot braces make this boat as comfortable as any kayak.
4. Wenonah Solo Prism (Excellent Condition) $1100.00
- One of the most popular solo canoes, incredibly versatile, and will take you comfortably over all kinds of waters. Bleding effiency, stability, capacity and finesse, it is ideal for cruising with a light load, but also has the volume needed for medium length trips.
5. Wenonah Seneca Canoe (Good Condition) $1300.00
CONTACT: Sue Prom
DATE: 10/03/2014 03:59pm
Lots of pumpkins now in stock!
Carve 'em, bake 'em, boil 'n mash!
CONTACT: Superior Lumber & Sports
DATE: 10/03/2014 02:14pm
2015 Scandinavian Calendars Now Available
& Many Many Dog Hus Gift Items!!!
CONTACT: Arrowhead Pharmacy
DATE: 10/01/2014 11:00am
Kicking Off another season with the tried and true favorites . . . as well as some new menu items!
Nancy's Homemade Cinnamon Rolls are out of the oven and ready for you to enjoy!
French Onion Soup with Homemade French Bread
Cranberry Pork Tenderloin
Don't forget the Danish Creme!!
Breakfast 8 - 10:30AM
Lunch 11:30AM - 4PM
Dinner 5:30 - 8:30PM
Reservations are recommended for parties of 5 or more by calling 218.387.2688
DATE: 05/17/2014 08:26am