Anderson Construction Roaring Into Spring With New Service Lines
pH 218 349 0219
MN Contractors reg # IR681385
- rough framing; - pressure washing of decks, siding, walks, driveways
- finish carpentry; - landscaping
- doors, windows, and skylights; - lawn care
- porches and decks - window washing
- wood foundations
FAST RESPONSE - ON TIME - ON SCHEDULE
46 years experience
pH 218 349 0219
CONTACT: Timothy Anderson
PHONE: 218 349 0219
DATE: 04/29/2016 09:20am
CONTACT: COOK COUNTY HOME CENTER
DATE: 04/27/2016 04:09pm
The Art Colony artist talk with Doug Westendorp planned for this afternoon is cancelled.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. We invite you to join us for the upcoming May and June artist talks listed below:
/// Influences and Directions Elizabeth Erickson
May 6 | 4:30 pm | Johnson Heritage Post Gallery
/// Traveling Texts: What Bookbindings Tell us About Early Printed Books Scott Husby
June 3 | 7 pm | Founders Hall
/// Reading: Short Stories and Fiction Kathryn Savage
June 4 | 11 am | Grand Marais Public Library
/// The Visual Language and the Unexpected David Feinberg
June 22 | 4:30 pm | Johnson Heritage Post Gallery
CONTACT: Grand Marais Art Colony
DATE: 04/27/2016 02:29pm
Coldwater Foundation is offering 3 wilderness medicine courses through SOLO (Stonehearth Open Learning Opportunities) this June. SOLO is a premier school of wilderness medicine and a pioneering leader in the industry. We have been privilged to have them as our partners since we opened in 2009. All courses include CPR. Register online: http://coldwaterfoundation.org/#/college-adult-programs/wilderness-med-courses
Dates and Cost
- June 8-11, 2016: Advanced Wilderness First Aid (AWFA), $425 / $200 non-refundable deposit
- June 13-17, 2016: Bridge from AWFA to WFR, $520 / $200 non-refundable deposit (Students must take the AWFA to WFR Bridge within one year from their initial AWFA certification.)
- June 8-17, 2016: Wilderness First Responder (WFR), $815 / $300 non-refundable deposit
- WFR Recert: Both the AWFA and Bridge course qualify as a WFR recert course. You will need to contact Christine Richardson at SOLO after completing your course to get a WFR recertification packet: Christine@soloschools.com
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday May 20th (after this date, contact Coldwater to see if there are still spaces available)
CONTACT: Coldwater Foundation
DATE: 04/27/2016 12:12pm
Wear denim today with a purpose, support survivors, and educate yourself and others about the seriousness of sexual violence.
Why a Denim Day? Denim Day was sparked by the story of a young girl raped by her driving instructor in Italy.
To learn the rest of the story and more about Denim Day go to denimdayinfo.org
Step forward on April 27 and take a stand against sexual violence.
April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
CONTACT: Violence Prevention Center
DATE: 04/26/2016 07:20pm
Celebrating 30 Years!
Enter to win a $30 gift certificate with every purchase!
Drawings will be held every “30th” through December!
Storewide 30% savings on the 30th of every month through December!
DATE: 04/26/2016 04:10pm
It's time to start planning for your next winters Firewood pile. It is better to get it soon so it can dry. Give us a call to get on our list.
CONTACT: Johnson Brother's Firewood
DATE: 04/25/2016 10:10am
Eye care services are available in Grand Marais. Dr. Mueller from the Austin Tracey office is seeing patients at an outreach clinic at North Shore Health. Call 218-722-6655 to set up an appointment.
CONTACT: Michele Silence
DATE: 04/25/2016 09:14am