Tech Support |
Check Email Online |
Member Services |
Online Bill Pay |
Services & Pricing |
These are the policies and agreements which govern all Boreal members' use of our services. You'll also find a listing of our services and pricing here.
Boreal Home Page
High-Speed Internet Options
Online Bill Payment
The Boreal Access Story
Support & FAQ's
Education in the Forest
Policies and Pricing
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICYAs part of the registration for their Boreal Access Internet access and web hosting services (the "Service"), each customer ("Customer") agrees to abide by the Boreal Terms and Conditions of Service and this Boreal Acceptable Use Policy (the "Terms and Conditions"), as the Terms and Conditions may be updated by Boreal from time to time. Use of the Service is conditional on acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, and continued use of the Service following any changes to the Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes. Changes will be posted on the Boreal web site. Each Customer is responsible for monitoring Boreal's web site for any changes and promptly modifying Customer's use of the Service as necessitated by such changes
1. Customer's Responsibility for Content. Boreal does not monitor content or information posted, transmitted or accessible through the Service, and Customers are responsible for any content posted, transmitted or accessed through the Service. Boreal may use filters and other technology in the effort to detect and remove viruses, to limit spam and undesirable communication, and to protect the Service from disruption or damage, as Boreal considers necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion. Action taken by Boreal to limit transmission or access to any communication or content is not an assumption by Boreal of responsibility for Customer conduct.
2. Customer's Responsibility for Conduct. Customer use of the Service must be conducted in accordance with all applicable laws and in a manner that does not interfere with use of the Service by other Customers. Examples of unacceptable conduct include:
* Line camping and unattended processes
* Use of bots
* Concurrent log-ins
* Disseminating pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spam or duplicative, unauthorized or unsolicited messages
* Propagation or dissemination of worms, viruses or other destructive materials, files or programs that may disrupt, limit or damage the operation of the Service, another's computer or property of another
Customers may not use the Service to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
3. Boreal's Right To Customer's Content. In providing the Service, Boreal must make and retain copies of Customer web content, e-mail communication and other content and information. Each Customer grants to Boreal a license to use, reproduce, display, perform, and distribute such content and information, but only as necessary for Boreal to manage, operate and provide the Service, for purposes of security, and for the investigation of complaints and possible unlawful activities.
4. Enforcement. Boreal may interrupt, suspend, limit or restrict any part of the Service to the extent Boreal considers necessary or appropriate to respond to any suspected violation of the Terms and Conditions. This includes the right to remove content that, in Boreal's sole discretion, is in violation of the Terms and Conditions. Boreal may also designate e-mail accounts as inactive as Boreal considers necessary or appropriate. Boreal may delete any existing mail in those accounts, and return as undeliverable mail that is addressed to such accounts. Customers consent to the release by Boreal to law enforcement authorities of any account information about Customer Service use that Boreal deems necessary or appropriate to respond to inquiries regarding the Service or Customer use of the Service.
|Home Boreal Access Calendar of Events Weather Classifieds Community Education Help Desk Search Member Services Area Guide|
Contents © 2000 Boreal
Access. All rights reserved.