Voting Continues for "Best Minnesota Town"
Oct 05, 2017 08:10AM ● Published by Editor
Minnesota Monthly's "Best Minnesota Town" on-line contest began in mid-September and continues through October 13. You can vote up to ten times per day by following this link to the Best Minnesota Town website.
The website also features an chart tallying the current voting every Monday - Friday after 4pm.
Here are the rules for the popular vote.
Rules for the Popular Vote
- Only votes submitted via bestmntown.com will be counted.
- Voters may vote up to 10 times per day per email address.
- Voters need not be a resident of the town that they are voting for; however, voters must be a resident of the United States.
- Voting will conclude at midnight October 13, 2017.
- Use of script, macro or any other automated system to vote is prohibited and all such votes will be void.
- Cities/Towns/Businesses are prohibited from obtaining votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, but not limited to, offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public, vote farming, or engaging in any other activity that artificially inflates the town’s votes.
- Votes cast or received in violation of these Official Rules will be disregarded and disqualified.
- By participating, voters agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Best MN Town and Minnesota Monthly. Voters may opt-in to receive e-mails from the program or those directed by Minnesota Monthly. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on bestmntown.com or in any email received from Minnesota Monthly.